Internal Only Valets
– Whole car, including boot area, vacuumed to a very high level. Please consider that some car carpets are better to clean than others (french and Ford cars being the worst, German cars being the best. The quality of the carpet is the key factor)
– All plastic and vinyl cleaned, then buffed and conditioned.
– All interior glass and mirrors polished
– All door and boot openings, cleaned all around and back the the hinges( We do leave a little grease on the hinges for lubrication)
– All controls, dials, door pockets and rubber linings cleaned, dressed and brush vacuumed.
Average job time – Small 25 min/Medium 30 min / Large 35 min/ XL 45 min
( All job times are based on the average time taken by a team of two valeters working constantly)
All our prices include VAT
The same as the standard interior valet above plus;
– Seats (if fabric), mats and carpets are spray extraction cleaned. This is the deepest level of cleaning we can offer for fabrics and the results are very good. However, stains need to be removed as soon as possible to have the maximum effect. Please bear this in mind, as we cannot promise to remove every stain.
– All interior leather (including seats if applicable) are sponge scrubbed over then cloth cleaned. All leather conditioned with a leather care balm, to help prevent cracking and to revive the shine.
– Interior roof (headlining) spray extraction cleaned for marks and to refresh the appearance.
– Interior glass protected with an anti mist treatment.
– All interior fabric, leather or suede; seats mats and carpets are treated with ScotchGuard, to protect against future spills and stains.
– All seat rails and hidden plastic and vinyl cleaned and dressed.
Average job times for Superior interior, Small – 1 hour/ Medium 1 hour 20 minutes/ Large 1 hour 40 minutes/ XL 2 hours ( Times based on a team of 2 valeters)
– The vehicle is first sprayed with a mild chemical wash that removes grit and dissolves grease and stubborn residue.
– Exterior washed then a liquid wax applied. This is not a hand polish or wax. This liquid wax will last around two weeks in terms of protection.
– All exterior bodywork microfibre towel dried to leave a streak free finish
– Wheels, tyres and wheel arches are cleaned, dressed and protected
– All glass and mirrors inside and out are cleaned and polished
– All door and boot shuts cleaned and polished
– All the interior plastic and vinyl trim is cleaned and dressed
– All controls, dials and switches are brush vacuumed to remove any last traces of dust and grit
– All areas vacuumed throughout (Including hidden/underneath areas, compartments and rubber seal linings)
– Ashtrays cleaned and all rubbish removed from the vehicle
– Gear stick and steering wheel leather cleaned and conditioned with a leather care balm. This will help prevent the leather from cracking, but needs to be applied every 3 months to have maximum effect
– Seats, leather or fabric are spot cleaned for small stains and marks
– Spray or hanging logo deodourizer applied as requested
If your car has suffered water damage or mould problems, please contact us straight away for a quote and advice.
Same as the gold valet above plus;
– Seat upholstery and mats (not the carpet) spray extraction cleaned, shampooed and deodorized.
– If you have leather seats, these are cleaned and conditioned with leather care balms. Prevents cracking to leather when applied regularly.
– Exterior vinyl trim restored to original colour and waxed with a special exterior trim wax to seal in the colour for up to 6 months.
– Bodywork hand polished with a suitable product for your paint type. This is particularly effective at reviving the shine on black or dark coloured cars.
– Wheel arches, springs and mud flaps deep cleaned and dressed
All our prices include VAT and materials
Same as the Platinum valet above plus;
– All floor and boot carpets shampooed and deodorized.
– Interior headlining (Roof) including struts, Spray extraction cleaned, spot mark cleaned and then deodorized ( Don’t worry, we will not over saturate the roof, to be sure to avoid sagging the lining)
– Alloy and steel wheels deep cleaned to remove stubborn deposits and marking. We use either an acid or acid free cleaner depending on the wheel type. The wheels are then twice waxed with a suitable wheel wax to prevent rusting and further staining.
– All stubborn tar stains, bug residue and tree sap stains removed.
– All bodywork treated to remove traces of old waxes and polishes, leaving a more even surface prior to new wax and polish applications.
This valet is the same as Diamond valet above, plus;
– All upholstery steam cleaned, detailed and deodourised.
– All rubber seals around the doors and inside deep cleaned, cleared and balm protected.
– Mist X applied to front interior glass panels. This helps prevent the dangers associated with misted windows.
– All body work pre treated with a suitable paint renovator.This is done prior to polishing work. This will revive the paints colour and finish.
– All tyres are pressure checked and inflated if needed.
– Screen wash fluid topped up.
– Chrome tail pipes polished and de tarred.
– Engine bay area degreased and dressed.
This valet, our top mobile service, is the same as the Diamond deluxe valet above plus;
– Ultra fine attention to detail throughout. Please specify any special requests when you book in, and we will be happy to oblige.
– Spray extraction cleaning of seats, mats and carpets as well as the headlining, with deep cleaning attachments throughout. Two coats of Scotch-guard are added in to all fabrics at two seperate stages. This treatment will prevent against future staining.
– Clay barring of all panels prior to any polishing work. This will remove bonded contaminants from the paint work.The treatment will leave your paint work feeling as smooth as glass.
– Machine polishing of all paintwork to remove paint dulling, minor scratches and swirl marks. Reducing the appearance of
moderate scratches, blemishes and finger print marks. This will also give the deepest shine possible.
– A full application of Autoglym high definition wax to all body work, door shuts and underneath areas. This an enduring hard wax that protects against airbourne contaminants attaching to the paintwork and marring the shine or rusting the paintwork. This treatment will last around six months.
Please note that you can add any valet point into a lesser valet. Price is to be agreed upon booking